Every woman would like to have perfectly shaped breasts for the rest of her life. Unfortunately, this is impossible in most cases. Breast sagging is a natural process that occurs as we age, the breasts lose their suppleness and elasticity. Breast sagging usually begins around the age of 40, but it can occur earlier. Other factors can also cause sagging breasts, such as breastfeeding, pregnancy, menopause, rapid weight loss or gain, intense physical activity, nutritional deficiencies and also wearing an ill-fitting bra on a regular basis.
A wide variety of creams and lotions are available on the market to strengthen and tone the breasts and prevent sagging. However, if you prefer to use natural methods, there are many simple home remedies that you can safely adopt.
1. Make exercise part of your daily routine:
Breasts are not muscles. They are made of fat, connective tissue and milk-producing glands. Exercises that target breast tissue and the pectoral muscles around the chest can go a long way to adding firmness to your breasts.
2. Massage your chest with ice cubes
To regain firmness in sagging breasts and to elevate them, ice massage is considered an effective remedy because of its coolness. The cold temperature in the ice contracts the tissue and thus makes the breast firmer and lifted. This operation should be repeated 4 to 5 times a week.
3. Choose cucumber and egg yolk
This combination works well to lift the breasts and make them appear firm. The egg yolk is enriched with essential nutrients and protein while the cucumber acts as a natural skin toning agent which, when combined, helps to treat sagging breasts.
Mix 1 small cucumber in a blender. Add and mix 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of butter or cream to make a paste. Apply it to your breasts and leave it on for about 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with cold water. Use this mask once a week to strengthen the breast tissue. Use this mask once a week.
4. Use egg white for shaped breasts
Egg white is also beneficial against sagging breasts due to its astringent properties, it helps to nourish the skin. The hydro lipids in egg white help to lift the skin around your breasts.
Beat 1 egg white until you get a foamy texture. Apply to your breasts and leave for 30 minutes. Wash with cucumber juice or onion juice and then with cold water. Follow this recipe once a week.
5. Olive oil
Massaging your breasts with olive oil is an excellent technique for firming sagging breasts. Olive oil is a rich source of antioxidants and fatty acids that can reverse free radical damage and prevent sagging breasts. In addition, it will help improve skin texture and tone.
1. Put a little olive oil on your palms and rub them together to generate heat.
2. Rub your palms on your breasts in an upward motion.
3. Massage gently for about 15 minutes to increase blood circulation and stimulate cell repair.
4. Do this remedy at least 4 or 5 times a week.
You can also use almond, argan, avocado or jojoba oil to massage your breasts.
In Ayurveda, fenugreek is often used to firm sagging breasts. It contains vitamins and antioxidants that fight free radicals, ideal for tightening and smoothing the skin around the breasts.
– Mix 1/4 cup of fenugreek powder with enough water to form a thick paste. Massage this paste onto your breasts and leave on for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Follow this remedy once or twice a week.
– You can also prepare a breast mask with 1/2 cup of yogurt, 10 drops of fenugreek oil, 10 drops of vitamin E oil and 1 egg white. Mix the ingredients until you get a fairly smooth paste. Apply the paste to your breasts and rub gently. Leave to rest for about 30 minutes, then rinse with cold water. Use this mask once a week.
7. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a very good natural skin tightener that can help get rid of sagging breasts. The antioxidants in aloe vera can prevent free radical damage and help treat naturally sagging breasts.
– Apply aloe vera gel to your breasts and gently massage in a circular motion for 10 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Repeat this remedy 4 or 5 times a week for effective results.
– You can also prepare a mixture of 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and 1 teaspoon each of mayonnaise and honey. Apply to your breasts and leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse first with lukewarm water, then with cold water. To do, once a week.
8. shea butter
Another natural ingredient for firming the breasts is shea butter. It is an excellent source of vitamin E that tightens skin to give your breasts a firmer appearance. It also helps prevent cell damage caused by free radicals.
1. Rub a little shea butter on your breasts.
2. Massage upward and circularly for 10-15 minutes.
3. Leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse with water.
4. Follow this remedy 3 or 4 times a week to see visible results.
The rassoul is a natural skin-firming ingredient. Rich in minerals such as silica, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, and sodium that help firm and prevent sagging skin, including breasts.
1. Mix 2 tablespoons of powdered Rhassoul with enough water to make a smooth paste.
2. Apply this paste to your breasts and allow them to dry.
3. Rinse with warm water.
4. Follow this treatment once a week.
Always wear a bra that provides enough support for your breasts. If necessary, wear a push-up bra to give your breasts proper support. Wear a sports bra for aerobic exercise, tennis, jogging or any kind of workout that makes your breasts bounce.